Monday, April 8, 2013

Second Life home

These are a couple of pictures of the Second Life home I share with my love, who I have to thank for the my wonderful new pinterest friendly logo at the bottom of my new blog pages.

The first picture is the outside of our home (which I built) showing a sign post that was a gift from a very good friend, real life and Second life.


The second pictures shows three of our animated kitties.




I think SL pets help to make a home much more realistic.   The two in the window are only two prims each.   The one on the floor, roams around, eats, plays with a ball, uses a scratching post, etc.

As I type this post, I am fishing in a Second Life Neo-Realms fishing tourney to win lindens which can be converted into actual U.S. Dollars and then later tonight, I will go sailing in Second Life with the friend who made the sign in the first picture above.

If you have not tried Second Life yet, I invite you to do so.   There are many interesting things to do there.  It is a great place for creative folks and for spiritual folks, as there are groups that come together to meditate, etc. also on Second Life.   No matter what your interest, there is something for almost everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment