Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm waiting to see what we hear from Amazon in another ten days or so about what we can expect for the next generation of the Kindle Fires.    We had several leaks and then suddenly things have gone very quiet over the past week.     So far, there is still no official word on whether there will be an Amazon press conference on July 31st.

While I was at the library Tuesday, I saw someone with a great docking pad for an ipad.   I went roaming around on Amazon and found some nice all inclusive accessory packages for the Fire, including  

I would like an accessories pack for my Fire but at this point, I am going to wait to see what the new Kindle Fire options are first as so far I have not heard anything about the one feature that would make me upgrade my current Fire: increased memory, ideally expandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment