Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Wedding of River Song

I got another $2.00 off credit from Amazon (this one for videos).     I have been slowly building quite a nice low cost media library for myself between watching my Amazon Twitter list (composed of half a dozen Amazon feeds) and the special offers I get via my Kindle Touch for $1.00 - $2.00 off at a time offers on .mp3s, videos and audiobooks.

I have been trying to decide what to get with this one.   I had settled on "The Five Doctors," and then found out Amazon does not offer it.     I finally decided on "The Wedding of River Song" for a variety of reasons including that River Song is my favorite female character ever in Doctor Who (classic or new) and I do plan to purchase at least key episodes of the 50th anniversary year and this will make an excellent lead in to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment